For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ITM2 family.
Contains 1 BRICHOS domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- BRICD2A antibody
- BRICHOS domain containing 2A antibody
- E25 protein antibody
Anti- ITM2A antibody images
References for Anti- ITM2A antibody (ab91629)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"