For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti- JHD1 antibody
See all JHD1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to JHD1
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide derived from within residues 800 - 900 of Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster) JHDM1.
(Peptide available as ab39337.)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Application notesThis antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide (ab39337).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceKDM2 / JHD1 is a JmjC domain family histone demethylase specific for H3-K36, similar to proteins found in human, mouse, drosophila, X. laevis, C. elegans, and S. pombe.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- JHD1 antibody
- Jhd1p antibody
- JmjC domain containing histone demethylation protein 1 antibody
- Jumonji/ARID domain containing protein 1 antibody
References for Anti- JHD1 antibody (ab39338)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"