100x Citrate Buffer pH 6.0 (ab64236)
- Product name100x Citrate Buffer pH 6.0See all Citrate buffer reagents ...
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.00
Constituent: 1% Hydrochloric acid
Note: Buffer 100X concentrated.
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- RelevanceCitrate buffer is used on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections mounted on glass slides for target retrieval prior to immunohistochemistry (IHC) procedures. Target retrieval prior to IHC procedures obtains positive results, or results in an increase in staining intensity with many primary antibodies.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64236 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|