100x EDTA Buffer pH 8.0 (ab64239)
- Product name100x EDTA Buffer pH 8.0See all EDTA buffer reagents ...
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 8.00
Constituent: 10% Sodium EDTA
Note: Buffer 100x concentrated.
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- RelevanceEDTA buffer is used on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections mounted on glass slides for target retrieval prior to immunohistochemistry (IHC) procedures. Target retrieval prior to IHC procedures obtains positive results, or results in an increase in staining intensity with many primary antibodies.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid buffer
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64239 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for 100x EDTA Buffer pH 8.0 (ab64239)
ab64239 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.