10x Citrate Buffer pH 6.0 (ab64214)
- Product name10x Citrate Buffer pH 6.0See all Citrate buffer reagents ...
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at room temperature.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.00
Constituent: Citrate Buffer
Note: Buffer x10 concentrated.
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- RelevanceCitrate buffer is used on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections mounted on glass slides for target retrieval prior to immunohistochemistry (IHC) procedures. Target retrieval prior to IHC procedures obtains positive results, or results in an increase in staining intensity with many primary antibodies.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64214 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for 10x Citrate Buffer pH 6.0 (ab64214)
ab64214 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.