10x Tris Buffer pH 10.0 (ab64222)
- Deparaffinize and rehydrate tissue sections.
- Dilute the product 1:10 with deionized water.
- Immerse sections in coplin jar filled with target retrieval solution, microwave on high power until boiling.
- Keep the slides warm by heating for 10min at low power.
- Let coplin jar sit in microwave for at least 20min.
- Remove and rinse with buffer.
- Proceed with staining.
Constituent: 5% Tris
Note: Buffer 10x concentrated.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64222 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use at 1x Dilution.|
References for 10x Tris Buffer pH 10.0 (ab64222)
ab64222 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.