For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 76 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionOxygenase and 14,15-leukotriene A4 synthase activity.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; leukotriene D4 biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the lipoxygenase family.
Contains 1 lipoxygenase domain.
Contains 1 PLAT domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 12 LOX antibody
- 12(S) lipoxygenase antibody
- 12-lipoxygenase antibody
Anti-12 Lipoxygenase antibody images
References for Anti-12 Lipoxygenase antibody (ab84959)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"