Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody [AT1A1] (ab105326)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 Tau antibody [AT1A1]See all 14-3-3 Tau primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AT1A1] to 14-3-3 Tau
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Human 14-3-3 Tau purified from E. coli (NP_006817; amino acids 1-245).
- Positive controlHuman Brain Cortex and Pancreas tissue; Jurkat and Ramos cell lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAT1A1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105326 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negatively regulates the kinase activity of PDPK1.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in brain, heart and pancreas, and at lower levels in kidney and placenta. Up-regulated in the lumbar spinal cord from patients with sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) compared with controls, with highest levels of expression in individuals with predominant lower motor neuron involvement.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsSer-232 is probably phosphorylated by CK1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. In neurons, axonally transported to the nerve terminals.
- 14 3 3 protein T cell antibody14 3 3 protein tau antibody14 3 3 protein theta antibody
- 14 3 3 tau antibody14 3 3 theta antibody14-3-3 protein T-cell antibody14-3-3 protein tau antibody14-3-3 protein theta antibody1433T_HUMAN antibody1C5 antibodyHS1 antibodyKCIP1 antibodyProtein HS1 antibodyProtein kinase C inhibitor protein 1 antibodyProtein tau antibodytyr3/trp5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta antibodyTyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta polypeptide antibodyYwhaq antibody
Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody [AT1A1] images
ab105326, at 10 µg/ml, staining 14-3-3 Tau in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human Brain, Cortex by Immunohistochemistry, using a biotinylated anti-mouse IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
ab105326, at 10 µg/ml, staining 14-3-3 Tau in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human Pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry, using a biotinylated anti-mouse IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody [AT1A1] (ab105326) at 1/1000 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
References for Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody [AT1A1] (ab105326)
ab105326 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.