Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody (ab53200)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 Tau antibodySee all 14-3-3 Tau primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 14-3-3 Tau
- SpecificityThis antibody recognises 14-3-3 tau. It may not react with recombinant proteins that are not N-acetylated.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Chicken, Cow, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to acetylated N terminal sequence (Sheep) of 14-3-3 Tau
- Positive controlIHC-P: Normal tonsil tissue. WB: HEK293 cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53200 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Supplied as a serum, the conc will be approximately 0.5 -1mg/ml specific antibody
We do not have specific dilutions for this antibody and we always suggest that the user titrates the antibody in their own system. However the following RWD would be a good starting point, IHC-p 10ug/ml, ELISA 1-10ug/ml, WB 1-10ug/ml.
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negatively regulates the kinase activity of PDPK1.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in brain, heart and pancreas, and at lower levels in kidney and placenta. Up-regulated in the lumbar spinal cord from patients with sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) compared with controls, with highest levels of expression in individuals with predominant lower motor neuron involvement.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsSer-232 is probably phosphorylated by CK1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. In neurons, axonally transported to the nerve terminals.
- Entrez Gene: 768311 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 10971 Human
- Entrez Gene: 22630 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 25577 Rat
- Omim: 609009 Human
- SwissProt: Q5ZMD1 Chicken
- SwissProt: Q3SZI4 Cow
- SwissProt: P27348 Human
- SwissProt: P68254 Mouse
- SwissProt: P68255 Rat
- Unigene: 74405 Human
- Unigene: 289630 Mouse
- Unigene: 458320 Mouse
- Unigene: 2502 Rat
- 14 3 3 protein T cell antibody14 3 3 protein tau antibody14 3 3 protein theta antibody
- 14 3 3 tau antibody14 3 3 theta antibody14-3-3 protein T-cell antibody14-3-3 protein tau antibody14-3-3 protein theta antibody1433T_HUMAN antibody1C5 antibodyHS1 antibodyKCIP1 antibodyProtein HS1 antibodyProtein kinase C inhibitor protein 1 antibodyProtein tau antibodytyr3/trp5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta antibodyTyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta polypeptide antibodyYWHAQ antibody
References for Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody (ab53200)
ab53200 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.