Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody (ab63630)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 Tau antibodySee all 14-3-3 Tau primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 14-3-3 Tau
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthesized non-phosphopeptide derived from human 14-3-3 Tau around the phosphorylation site of serine 232 (S-D-SP-A-G).
- Positive control
- HeLa cells
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63630 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negatively regulates the kinase activity of PDPK1.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in brain, heart and pancreas, and at lower levels in kidney and placenta. Up-regulated in the lumbar spinal cord from patients with sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) compared with controls, with highest levels of expression in individuals with predominant lower motor neuron involvement.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsSer-232 is probably phosphorylated by CK1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. In neurons, axonally transported to the nerve terminals.
- 14 3 3 protein T cell antibody
- 14 3 3 protein tau antibody
- 14 3 3 protein theta antibody
- 14 3 3 tau antibody
- 14 3 3 theta antibody
- 14-3-3 protein T-cell antibody
- 14-3-3 protein tau antibody
- 14-3-3 protein theta antibody
- 1433T_HUMAN antibody
- 1C5 antibody
- HS1 antibody
- KCIP1 antibody
- Protein HS1 antibody
- Protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1 antibody
- Protein tau antibody
- tyr3/trp5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta antibody
- Tyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta polypeptide antibody
- YWHAQ antibody
Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody images
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells using ab63630 at a dilution of 1/500-1/1000. Samples were untreated (left hand panel) or treated (right hand panel) with the immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody (ab63630)
ab63630 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.