Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody (ab64991)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 Tau antibodySee all 14-3-3 Tau primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 14-3-3 Tau
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total 14-3-3 Tau protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from internal sequence of human 14-3-3 Tau.
- Positive controlExtracts from HUVEC and HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64991 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).|
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negatively regulates the kinase activity of PDPK1.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in brain, heart and pancreas, and at lower levels in kidney and placenta. Up-regulated in the lumbar spinal cord from patients with sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) compared with controls, with highest levels of expression in individuals with predominant lower motor neuron involvement.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsSer-232 is probably phosphorylated by CK1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. In neurons, axonally transported to the nerve terminals.
- 14 3 3 protein T cell antibody14 3 3 protein tau antibody14 3 3 protein theta antibody
- 14 3 3 tau antibody14 3 3 theta antibody14-3-3 protein T-cell antibody14-3-3 protein tau antibody14-3-3 protein theta antibody1433T_HUMAN antibody1C5 antibodyHS1 antibodyKCIP1 antibodyProtein HS1 antibodyProtein kinase C inhibitor protein 1 antibodyProtein tau antibodytyr3/trp5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta antibodyTyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta polypeptide antibodyYwhaq antibody
Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody images
All lanes : Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody (ab64991) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HUVEC cells at 5-30ug with no immunizing peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from HeLa cells at 5-30ug with no immunizing peptide
Lane 3 : Extracts from HeLa cells at 5-30ug with immunizing peptide at 5-10ug
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
References for Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody (ab64991)
ab64991 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.