Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody (ab77268)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 Tau antibodySee all 14-3-3 Tau primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to 14-3-3 Tau
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, Cow, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide: C-DDRKQTIDNSQ, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 136-146 of Human 14-3-3 Tau (NP_006817.1).
- Positive controlHuman Brain (Hippocampus) lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab77268 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77268 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negatively regulates the kinase activity of PDPK1.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in brain, heart and pancreas, and at lower levels in kidney and placenta. Up-regulated in the lumbar spinal cord from patients with sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) compared with controls, with highest levels of expression in individuals with predominant lower motor neuron involvement.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsSer-232 is probably phosphorylated by CK1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. In neurons, axonally transported to the nerve terminals.
- Entrez Gene: 768311 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 10971 Human
- Entrez Gene: 22630 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 25577 Rat
- Omim: 609009 Human
- SwissProt: Q5ZMD1 Chicken
- SwissProt: Q3SZI4 Cow
- SwissProt: P27348 Human
- SwissProt: P68254 Mouse
- SwissProt: P68255 Rat
- SwissProt: Q52M98 Xenopus laevis
- Unigene: 74405 Human
- Unigene: 289630 Mouse
- Unigene: 458320 Mouse
- Unigene: 2502 Rat
- Unigene: 46592 Xenopus laevis
- Unigene: 74593 Xenopus laevis
- 14 3 3 protein T cell antibody14 3 3 protein tau antibody14 3 3 protein theta antibody
- 14 3 3 tau antibody14 3 3 theta antibody14-3-3 protein T-cell antibody14-3-3 protein tau antibody14-3-3 protein theta antibody1433T_HUMAN antibody1C5 antibodyHS1 antibodyKCIP1 antibodyProtein HS1 antibodyProtein kinase C inhibitor protein 1 antibodyProtein tau antibodytyr3/trp5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta antibodyTyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta polypeptide antibodyYWHAQ antibody
Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody images
Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody (ab77268) at 0.03 µg/ml + Human Brain (Hippocampus) in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
References for Anti-14-3-3 Tau antibody (ab77268)
ab77268 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.