Anti-14-3-3 Tau (phospho S232) antibody (ab63369)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 Tau (phospho S232) antibodySee all 14-3-3 Tau primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 14-3-3 Tau (phospho S232)
- Specificityab63369 detects 14-3-3 Tau only when phosphorylated at serine 232.
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human 14-3-3 Tau around the phosphorylation site of serine 232 (S-D-SP-A-G).
- Positive controlHeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63369 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negatively regulates the kinase activity of PDPK1.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in brain, heart and pancreas, and at lower levels in kidney and placenta. Up-regulated in the lumbar spinal cord from patients with sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) compared with controls, with highest levels of expression in individuals with predominant lower motor neuron involvement.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsSer-232 is probably phosphorylated by CK1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. In neurons, axonally transported to the nerve terminals.
- 14 3 3 protein T cell antibody14 3 3 protein tau antibody14 3 3 protein theta antibody
- 14 3 3 tau antibody14 3 3 theta antibody14-3-3 protein T-cell antibody14-3-3 protein tau antibody14-3-3 protein theta antibody1433T_HUMAN antibody1C5 antibodyHS1 antibodyKCIP1 antibodyProtein HS1 antibodyProtein kinase C inhibitor protein 1 antibodyProtein tau antibodytyr3/trp5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta antibodyTyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta polypeptide antibodyYwhaq antibody
Anti-14-3-3 Tau (phospho S232) antibody images
ab63369 at 1/500 dilution staining 14-3-3 Tau in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-14-3-3 Tau (phospho S232) antibody (ab63369)
ab63369 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.