Anti-14-3-3 alpha + beta antibody (ab37550)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 alpha + beta antibodySee all 14-3-3 alpha + beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 14-3-3 alpha + beta
- SpecificityThis antibody binds both transcript variants of 14-3-3 (alpha and beta).
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected within aa 200~300 of human 14-3-3 beta.
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37550 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negative regulator of osteogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsThe alpha, brain-specific form differs from the beta form in being phosphorylated.
Isoform Short contains a N-acetylmethionine at position 1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- 14 3 3 alpha antibody
- 14 3 3 protein beta alpha antibody
- 14 3 3 protein beta/alpha antibody
- 14-3-3 protein beta/alpha antibody
- 1433B_HUMAN antibody
- Brain protein 14 3 3 beta isoform antibody
- GW128 antibody
- HS 1 antibody
- HS1 antibody
- KCIP 1 antibody
- KCIP-1 antibody
- KCIP1 antibody
- N-terminally processed antibody
- Protein 1054 antibody
- Protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1 antibody
- Tyrosine 3 monooxygenase tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein alpha polypeptide antibody
- Tyrosine 3 monooxygenase tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein beta polypeptide antibody
- Tyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation antibody
- YWHAA antibody
- YWHAB antibody
Anti-14-3-3 alpha + beta antibody images
Anti-14-3-3 alpha + beta antibody (ab37550) at 1/100 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 15 kDa,70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human breast cancer tissue stained with ab37550 at a 1/50 dilution (a peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody was used, followed by AEC staining).
This data demonstrates the use of this antibody for immunohistochemistry; clinical relevance has not been evaluated.
References for Anti-14-3-3 alpha + beta antibody (ab37550)
ab37550 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.