Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody [J2E9] (ab118963)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 beta antibody [J2E9]See all 14-3-3 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [J2E9] to 14-3-3 beta
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-246 of Human 14-3-3 beta, purified from E. coli (NP_003395.1).
- Positive controlHuman brain cortex, kidney and thyroid tissues; HeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberJ2E9
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118963 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negative regulator of osteogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsThe alpha, brain-specific form differs from the beta form in being phosphorylated.
Isoform Short contains a N-acetylmethionine at position 1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- 14 3 3 protein beta/alpha antibody14-3-3 protein beta/alpha antibody1433B_HUMAN antibody
- Brain protein 14 3 3 beta isoform antibodyGW128 antibodyHS1 antibodyKCIP-1 antibodyKCIP1 antibodyN-terminally processed antibodyProtein 1054 antibodyProtein kinase C inhibitor protein 1 antibodyTyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein beta polypeptide antibodyYWHAA antibodyYWHAB antibody
Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody [J2E9] images
Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody [J2E9] (ab118963) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa cell lysate at 30 µg
Goat anti-Mouse HRP
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
ab118963 at 5µg/ml staining 14-3-3 beta in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human brain (cortex) tissue by immunohistochemistry followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
ab118963 at 5µg/ml staining 14-3-3 beta in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Kidney tissue by immunohistochemistry followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
ab118963 at 5µg/ml staining 14-3-3 beta in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Thyroid tissue by immunohistochemistry followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody [J2E9] (ab118963)
ab118963 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.