Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody [J2E9] (ab82160)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 beta antibody [J2E9]See all 14-3-3 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [J2E9] to 14-3-3 beta
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein Human 14-3-3 beta.
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberJ2E9
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82160 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).|
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negative regulator of osteogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsThe alpha, brain-specific form differs from the beta form in being phosphorylated.
Isoform Short contains a N-acetylmethionine at position 1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- 14 3 3 protein beta/alpha antibody
- 14-3-3 protein beta/alpha antibody
- 1433B_HUMAN antibody
- Brain protein 14 3 3 beta isoform antibody
- GW128 antibody
- HS1 antibody
- KCIP-1 antibody
- KCIP1 antibody
- N-terminally processed antibody
- Protein 1054 antibody
- Protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1 antibody
- Tyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein beta polypeptide antibody
- YWHAA antibody
- YWHAB antibody
Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody [J2E9] images
Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody [J2E9] (ab82160) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa cell lysate at 30 µg
goat anti-mouse HRP
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
References for Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody [J2E9] (ab82160)
ab82160 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.