Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody (ab15260)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 beta antibodySee all 14-3-3 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 14-3-3 beta
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (unfortunately, the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) (Human) (N terminal).
- Positive control
- Tested with NIH/3T3 cells, prostate cancer cells and liver tumor cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15260 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negative regulator of osteogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsThe alpha, brain-specific form differs from the beta form in being phosphorylated.
Isoform Short contains a N-acetylmethionine at position 1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- 14 3 3 protein beta/alpha antibody
- 14-3-3 protein beta/alpha antibody
- 1433B_HUMAN antibody
- Brain protein 14 3 3 beta isoform antibody
- GW 128 antibody
- GW128 antibody
- HS 1 antibody
- HS1 antibody
- KCIP 1 antibody
- KCIP-1 antibody
- KCIP1 antibody
- N-terminally processed antibody
- Protein 1054 antibody
- Protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1 antibody
- Tyrosine 3 Monooxygenase/Tryptophan 5 Monooxygenase Activation Protein Beta Polypeptide antibody
- YWHAA antibody
- YWHAB antibody
Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody images
ab15260 staining 14-3-3 beta in human brain by Immunohistochemistry (FFPE-sections).
Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody (ab15260) at 1/25 dilution + HeLa cell lysate
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
ICC/IF image of ab15260 stained MCF-7 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab15260, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899 Dylight 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody (ab15260)
ab15260 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.