Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody, prediluted (ab15262)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 beta antibody, predilutedSee all 14-3-3 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 14-3-3 beta, prediluted
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (unfortunately, the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) (Human) (N terminal).
- Positive controlTested with NIH/3T3 cells, prostate cancer cells and liver tumor cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15262 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa). Use neat|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Ready-to-use for 10 min at RT. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.|
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negative regulator of osteogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsThe alpha, brain-specific form differs from the beta form in being phosphorylated.
Isoform Short contains a N-acetylmethionine at position 1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- 14 3 3 protein beta/alpha antibody14-3-3 protein beta/alpha antibody1433B_HUMAN antibody
- Brain protein 14 3 3 beta isoform antibodyGW 128 antibodyGW128 antibodyHS 1 antibodyHS1 antibodyKCIP 1 antibodyKCIP-1 antibodyKCIP1 antibodyN-terminally processed antibodyProtein 1054 antibodyProtein kinase C inhibitor protein 1 antibodyTyrosine 3 Monooxygenase/Tryptophan 5 Monooxygenase Activation Protein Beta Polypeptide antibodyYWHAA antibodyYWHAB antibody
Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody, prediluted images
ab15262 staining 14-3-3 beta in human brain by Immunohistochemistry (FFPE-sections).
Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody (ab15260) at 1/25 dilution + HeLa cell lysate.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
References for Anti-14-3-3 beta antibody, prediluted (ab15262)
ab15262 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.