Anti-14-3-3 epsilon antibody [EPR3919] (ab108210)
- Product nameAnti-14-3-3 epsilon antibody [EPR3919]See all 14-3-3 epsilon primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3919] to 14-3-3 epsilon
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human 14-3-3 epsilon.
- Positive controlFetal brain, SW480 and NIH/3T3 cell lysates; HeLa cells
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR3919
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108210 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathway. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- 14 3 3 E antibody14 3 3 epsilon antibody14 3 3E antibody
- 14-3-3 protein epsilon antibody14-3-3E antibody1433E_HUMAN antibodyFLJ45465 antibodyFLJ53559 antibodyKCIP 1 antibodyKCIP1 antibodyMDCR antibodyMDS antibodyMitochondrial import stimulation factor L subunit antibodyProtein kinase C inhibitor protein1 antibodyTyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein, epsilon polypeptide antibodyTyrosine 3/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein epsilon polypeptide antibodyYWHAE antibody
Anti-14-3-3 epsilon antibody [EPR3919] images
All lanes : Anti-14-3-3 epsilon antibody [EPR3919] (ab108210)
Lane 1 : Fetal brain lysate
Lane 2 : SW480 cell lysate
Lane 3 : NIH/3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
ab108210, at a 1/100 dilution, staining 14-3-3 epsilon in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-14-3-3 epsilon antibody [EPR3919] (ab108210)
ab108210 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.