For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab80495 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1/32000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.2 - 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionConverts arachidonic acid to 15S-hydroperoxyeicosatetraenoic acid. Also acts on C-12 of arachidonate as well as on linoleic acid.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; leukotriene D4 biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the lipoxygenase family.
Contains 1 lipoxygenase domain.
Contains 1 PLAT domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 15 lipoxygenase 1 antibody
- 15 LIPOXYGENASE RETICULOCYTE ARACHIDONATE antibody
- 15 LOX antibody
Anti-15 Lipoxygenase 1 antibody images
References for Anti-15 Lipoxygenase 1 antibody (ab80495)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"