For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000 - 1/40000.
- Relevance17 beta Estradiol is a steriod hormone that is produced in the ovary, placenta, testis, and possibly the adrenal cortex.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- 17 beta Oestradiol antibody
- estradiol antibody
References for Anti-17 beta Estradiol antibody (ab54122)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"