For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Relevance2 Hydroxy phytanoyl CoA lyase catalyzes a carbon-carbon cleavage reaction. It cleaves a 2 hydroxy 3 methylacyl CoA into formyl CoA and a 2 methyl branched fatty aldehyde.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome
- 1600020H07Rik antibody
- 2 HPCL antibody
- 2 hydroxyacyl CoA lyase 1 antibody
Anti-2 Hydroxy phytanoyl CoA lyase antibody images
References for Anti-2 Hydroxy phytanoyl CoA lyase antibody (ab93226)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"