Anti-200 kD Neurofilament Heavy antibody - Neuronal Marker (ab4680)
Publishing research using ab4680? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4680 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Watson RP et al. Increased prokineticin 2 expression in gut inflammation: role in visceral pain and intestinal ion transport. Neurogastroenterol Motil 24:65-75, e12 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22050240
- Sparrow N et al. The actin-severing protein cofilin is downstream of neuregulin signaling and is essential for Schwann cell myelination. J Neurosci 32:5284-97 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22496574
- Couve E et al. Mitochondrial autophagy and lipofuscin accumulation in aging odontoblasts. J Dent Res 91:696-701 (2012). PubMed: 22622661
- Diogenes A et al. LPS sensitizes TRPV1 via activation of TLR4 in trigeminal sensory neurons. J Dent Res 90:759-64 (2011). PubMed: 21393555
- Zeng F et al. Glial cell-derived neurotrophic factor enhances synaptic communication and 5-hydroxytryptamine 3a receptor expression in enteric neurons. Gastroenterology 138:1491-501 (2010). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 19944698
- Wirt SE et al. G1 arrest and differentiation can occur independently of Rb family function. J Cell Biol 191:809-25 (2010). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 21059851
- Wells JE et al. Kv1.4 subunit expression is decreased in neurons of painful human pulp. J Endod 33:827-9 (2007). PubMed: 17804321