Anti-200 kD Neurofilament Heavy antibody - Neuronal Marker (ab8135)
Publishing research using ab8135? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8135 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ritter J et al. Neonatal hyperoxia exposure disrupts axon-oligodendrocyte integrity in the subcortical white matter. J Neurosci 33:8990-9002 (2013). PubMed: 23699510
- Vaegter CB et al. Sortilin associates with Trk receptors to enhance anterograde transport and neurotrophin signaling. Nat Neurosci 14:54-61 (2011). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 21102451
- Lopatina T et al. Adipose-derived stem cells stimulate regeneration of peripheral nerves: BDNF secreted by these cells promotes nerve healing and axon growth de novo. PLoS One 6:e17899 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 21423756
- Zimmermann K et al. Transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily C, member 5 (TRPC5) is a cold-transducer in the peripheral nervous system. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:18114-9 (2011). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 22025699
- Girard C et al. Etifoxine improves peripheral nerve regeneration and functional recovery. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:20505-10 (2008). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 19075249