Publishing research using ab4680? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4680 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Patra K et al. A role for solute carrier family 10 member 4, or vesicular aminergic-associated transporter, in structural remodelling and transmitter release at the mouse neuromuscular junction. Eur J Neurosci 41:316-27 (2015).
- Kranz K et al. Phosphodiesterase type 4 inhibitor rolipram improves survival of spiral ganglion neurons in vitro. PLoS One 9:e92157 (2014). IF
- Maksimovic S et al. Epidermal Merkel cells are mechanosensory cells that tune mammalian touch receptors. Nature 509:617-21 (2014).
- Belugin S et al. Mechanisms of transient signaling via short and long prolactin receptor isoforms in female and male sensory neurons. J Biol Chem 288:34943-55 (2013). ICC/IF
- Watson RP et al. Increased prokineticin 2 expression in gut inflammation: role in visceral pain and intestinal ion transport. Neurogastroenterol Motil 24:65-75, e12 (2012). IHC-P
- Sparrow N et al. The actin-severing protein cofilin is downstream of neuregulin signaling and is essential for Schwann cell myelination. J Neurosci 32:5284-97 (2012). ICC/IF
- Couve E et al. Mitochondrial autophagy and lipofuscin accumulation in aging odontoblasts. J Dent Res 91:696-701 (2012).
- Diogenes A et al. LPS sensitizes TRPV1 via activation of TLR4 in trigeminal sensory neurons. J Dent Res 90:759-64 (2011).
- Zeng F et al. Glial cell-derived neurotrophic factor enhances synaptic communication and 5-hydroxytryptamine 3a receptor expression in enteric neurons. Gastroenterology 138:1491-501 (2010). ICC/IF
- Wirt SE et al. G1 arrest and differentiation can occur independently of Rb family function. J Cell Biol 191:809-25 (2010). ICC/IF
- Wells JE et al. Kv1.4 subunit expression is decreased in neurons of painful human pulp. J Endod 33:827-9 (2007).