25x PBS Buffer pH 7.6 (ab64246)
- Product name25x PBS Buffer pH 7.6See all PBS reagents ...
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- General notesIn order to provide this product at 25x, the salts in solution are at a very high concentration. It has been found that at temperatures below 44 degrees F (6 degrees C), the salts fall out of solution. If this occurs during your shipment conditions, please stir the product to get the salts back into solution.
- Storage instructionsStore at room temperature.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Note: Buffer 25x concentrated.
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- RelevancePBS (Phosphate Buffered Saline) is used with immunolabeling techniques as a wash buffer.
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Phosphate buffered solution
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64246 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for 25x PBS Buffer pH 7.6 (ab64246)
ab64246 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.