293T (Human embryonic kidney cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab95494)
- Product name293T (Human embryonic kidney cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
- General notesDescription: Control cell lysates from 293T human kidney cells were cultured in the presence of media containing 10% FCS. Cells were lysed in RIPA buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 1 mM EDTA, 1 mM NaF, 1 mM Na3O4, 1 mM PMSF, 1 µg/ml aprotinin, 1 µg/ml leupeptin, 1 µg/ml pepstatin, 1% NP-40, 0.25% sodium deoxycholate). 200 µg of cellular protein was mixed with the same volume of 2X SDS-PAGE loading buffer.
Growth Properties: adeherent Morphology: epithelial Organ: kidney Antigen Expression: SV40 T antigen Age: fetus
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 5% Glycerol, 1% SDS, 0.002% Bromophenol blue, 31mM Tris HCl, pH 6.8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Lysate notes The 293T/17 cell line is a derivative of the 293T (293tsA1609neo) cell line.
- Research Areas
References for 293T (Human embryonic kidney cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab95494)
ab95494 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.