Anti-5-Hydroxymethyluridine antibody (ab19735)
- Product nameAnti-5-Hydroxymethyluridine antibody
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to 5-Hydroxymethyluridine
- Tested applicationsIP, ELISA more details
5-Hydroxymethyluridine coupled to a carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19735 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22514282|
- Relevance5 Hydroxymethyluridine is formed from thymidine during the oxidation of DNA by ionizing radiation or reactive oxygen species (ROS) that are formed from inflammatory response. This causes genetic mutations, altered gene expression and chromosomal instability that has generally been implicated with aging, cancers and autoimmune disease.
- 5 HmdU antibody
- 5 Hydroxymethyl 2’ deoxyuridine antibody
References for Anti-5-Hydroxymethyluridine antibody (ab19735)
This product has been referenced in:
- Cliffe LJ et al. JBP1 and 2 are Fe2+/2-OG dependent dioxygenases regulating the hydroxylation of thymidine residues in trypanosome DNA. J Biol Chem : (2012). IP . Read more (PubMed: 22514282) »