Anti-53BP1 (phospho S25) antibody (ab82550)
- Product nameAnti-53BP1 (phospho S25) antibodySee all 53BP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 53BP1 (phospho S25)
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Phosphorylated synthetic peptide corresponding to a portion of 53BP1 around serine 25 (NP_005648.1)
- Positive controlHuman colon adenocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified using an epitope specific to Phospho 53BP1 (S25) immobilized on solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82550 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionMay have a role in checkpoint signaling during mitosis. Enhances TP53-mediated transcriptional activation. Plays a role in the response to DNA damage.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TP53BP1 is found in a form of myeloproliferative disorder chronic with eosinophilia. Translocation t(5;15)(q33;q22) with PDGFRB creating a TP53BP1-PDGFRB fusion protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 BRCT domains.
modificationsAsymmetrically dimethylated on Arg residues by PRMT1. Methylation is required for DNA binding.
Phosphorylated at basal level in the absence of DNA damage. Hyper-phosphorylated in an ATM-dependent manner in response to DNA damage induced by ionizing radiation. Hyper-phosphorylated in an ATR-dependent manner in response to DNA damage induced by UV irradiation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Associated with kinetochores. Both nuclear and cytoplasmic in some cells. Recruited to sites of DNA damage, such as double stand breaks. Methylation of histone H4 at 'Lys-20' is required for efficient localization to double strand breaks.
- 53 BP1 antibody53BP1 antibodyFLJ41424 antibody
- MGC138366 antibodyp202 antibodyp53 binding protein 1 antibodyp53 BP1 antibodyp53-binding protein 1 antibodyp53BP1 antibodyTP53 BP1 antibodyTP53B_HUMAN antibodyTP53BP1 antibodyTRP53 BP1 antibodyTumor protein 53 binding protein 1 antibodyTumor protein p53 binding protein 1 antibodyTumor suppressor p53 binding protein 1 antibodyTumor suppressor p53-binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-53BP1 (phospho S25) antibody images
ab82550, at a 1:250 dilution, staining Human 53BP1 (phospho Ser25) in colon adenocarcinoma (mock phosphatase treated section), using Immunohistochemistry, Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue.
ab82550, at a 1:250 dilution, staining Human 53BP1 (phospho Ser25) in colon adenocarcinoma (lambda and CIP phosphatase treated), using Immunohistochemistry, Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue,