Anti-53BP2/ASPP2 antibody (ab84996)
- Product nameAnti-53BP2/ASPP2 antibodySee all 53BP2/ASPP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 53BP2/ASPP2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region between residue 825 and 875 of human 53BP2/ASPP2 (NP_001026855.1)
- Positive controlHuman prostate adenocarcinoma and mouse squamous cell carcinoma tissues.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84996 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Epitope exposure with citrate buffer will enhance staining.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRegulator that plays a central role in regulation of apoptosis and cell growth via its interactions. Regulates TP53 by enhancing the DNA binding and transactivation function of TP53 on the promoters of proapoptotic genes in vivo. Inhibits the ability of APPBP1 to conjugate NEDD8 to CUL1, and thereby decreases APPBP1 ability to induce apoptosis. Impedes cell cycle progression at G2/M. Its apoptosis-stimulating activity is inhibited by its interaction with DDX42.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon and peripheral blood leukocyte. Reduced expression in breast carcinomas expressing a wild-type TP53 protein. Overexpressed in lung cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ASPP family.
Contains 2 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- DomainThe ankyrin repeats and the SH3 domain are required for a specific interactions with TP53.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Nucleus. Predominantly found in the perinuclear region. Some small fraction is nuclear. Sequester in the cytoplasm on overexpression of DDX42.
- 53BP2 antibodyApoptosis stimulating of p53 protein 2 antibodyApoptosis stimulating protein of p53 2 antibody
- Apoptosis-stimulating of p53 protein 2 antibodyASPP2 antibodyASPP2_HUMAN antibodyBbp antibodyBcl2 binding protein antibodyBcl2-binding protein antibodyNY REN 51 antigen antibodyp53 binding protein 2 antibodyp53-binding protein 2 antibodyp53BP2 antibodyPPP1R13A antibodyRenal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-51 antibodyTP53BP2 antibodyTumor protein p53 binding protein 2 antibodyTumor suppressor p53 binding protein 2 antibodyTumor suppressor p53-binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-53BP2/ASPP2 antibody images
ab84996 at 1/500 dilution staining 53BP2/ASPP2 in human prostate adenocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue. Detection: DAB staining.
ab84996 at 1/100 dilution staining 53BP2/ASPP2 in mouse squamous cell carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue. Detection: DAB staining.
References for Anti-53BP2/ASPP2 antibody (ab84996)
ab84996 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.