For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab19072? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab19072 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Perland E et al. The Novel Membrane-Bound Proteins MFSD1 and MFSD3 are Putative SLC Transporters Affected by Altered Nutrient Intake. J Mol Neurosci 61:199-214 (2017).
- Li H et al. Synaptic vesicles contain small ribonucleic acids (sRNAs) including transfer RNA fragments (trfRNA) and microRNAs (miRNA). Sci Rep 5:14918 (2015).
- Tinker JK et al. Purification and characterization of Yersinia enterocolitica and Yersinia pestis LcrV-cholera toxin A(2)/B chimeras. Protein Expr Purif 74:16-23 (2010).
- Schrage YM et al. Aberrant heparan sulfate proteoglycan localization, despite normal exostosin, in central chondrosarcoma. Am J Pathol 174:979-88 (2009).
- Willems SM et al. Myxoid tumours of soft tissue: the so-called myxoid extracellular matrix is heterogeneous in composition. Histopathology 52:465-74 (2008).
- Zahn C et al. ADP-ribosylation Factor-like GTPase ARFRP1 Is Required for Trans-Golgi to Plasma Membrane Trafficking of E-cadherin. J Biol Chem 283:27179-27188 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"