Anti-5HT Receptor antibody (ab56004)
- Product nameAnti-5HT Receptor antibodySee all 5HT Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 5HT Receptor
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Other
Synthetic peptide corresponding to the C terminal residues of Tobacco budworm [Heliothis virescens] 5-HT receptor (5-hydroxytryptamine receptor).
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by antigen specific affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56004 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceThe 5-HT receptor (5-hydroxytryptamine receptor) belongs to the G protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane. Integral membrane protein.
- 5 HT receptor antibody5 hydroxytryptamine receptor antibodyBiogenic amine (5HT) receptor antibody
References for Anti-5HT Receptor antibody (ab56004)
ab56004 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.