Anti-5HT1B Receptor antibody (ab85937)
- Product nameAnti-5HT1B Receptor antibodySee all 5HT1B Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 5HT1B Receptor
- SpecificityThis antibody has been sucessfully used on rat tissue in IHC. Since the immunogen only shares 84% homology, customers may get variable results. Please see the abreview for more details.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Marmoset (common)
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human 5HT1B Receptor.
(Peptide available as ab94829.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in human brain tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85937 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).Can be blocked with 5HT1B Receptor peptide (ab94829).|
- FunctionThis is one of the several different receptors for 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin), a biogenic hormone that functions as a neurotransmitter, a hormone, and a mitogen. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins that inhibit adenylate cyclase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Desensitization of the receptor may be mediated by its phosphorylation.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- 5 HT1DB antibody5 hydroxytryptamine receptor 1B antibody5-HT-1B antibody
- 5-HT-1D-beta antibody5-HT1B antibody5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 1B antibody5HT1B_HUMAN antibodyHTR1B antibodyHTR1D2 antibodyHTR1DB antibodyS12 antibodySerotonin 1D beta receptor antibodySerotonin receptor 1B antibody
Anti-5HT1B Receptor antibody images
5HT1B Receptor antibody at 1 µg/ml +
Brain (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29466) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
Exposure time : 20 minutes
ab85937 staining 5HT1B Receptor on Marmoset Hippocampus (upper) and Cortex (lower). The tissue were fixed in formaldehyde and subjeted to heated mediated antigen retrieval uisng citric acid (pH 6). the tissue was blocked by incubating in 1% BSA for 10 mins at 21°C. The antibody was diluted 1/500 using TBS/BSA/Azide. The antibody was incubated for 2 hours at 21°C.
References for Anti-5HT1B Receptor antibody (ab85937)
ab85937 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.