Anti-5HT3A receptor antibody (ab37332)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesProtein G/A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37332 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
- FunctionThis is one of the several different receptors for 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin), a biogenic hormone that functions as a neurotransmitter, a hormone, and a mitogen. This receptor is a ligand-gated ion channel, which when activated causes fast, depolarizing responses in neurons. It is a cation-specific, but otherwise relatively nonselective, ion channel.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in cerebral cortex, amygdala, hippocampus, and testis. Detected in monocytes of the spleen and tonsil, in small and large intestine, uterus, prostate, ovary and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ligand-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.9) family. 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor (TC 1.A.9.2) subfamily. HTR3A sub-subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane. Cell membrane.
- 5 HT 3 antibody5 HT3 receptor antibody5 HT3A antibody
- 5 HT3A receptor antibody5 HT3R antibody5 HT3RA antibody5 hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 3A antibody5-HT-3 antibody5-HT3-A antibody5-HT3A antibody5-HT3R antibody5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 3 antibody5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 3A antibody5HT 3 antibody5HT receptor antibody5HT3 serotonin receptor antibody5HT3A_HUMAN antibody5HT3R antibodyHTR3 antibodyHtr3a antibodySerotonin gated ion channel receptor antibodySerotonin receptor 3A antibodySerotonin-gated ion channel receptor 3a antibodySerotonin-gated ion channel receptor antibody
References for Anti-5HT3A receptor antibody (ab37332)
This product has been referenced in:
- Mastrangelo L et al. Serotonin receptors, novel targets of sulforaphane identified by proteomic analysis in Caco-2 cells. Cancer Res 68:5487-91 (2008). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 18593952) »