Anti-5HT3B receptor antibody (ab101754)
- Product nameAnti-5HT3B receptor antibodySee all 5HT3B receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 5HT3B receptor
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide from an internal region of Human 5HT3B receptor conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101754 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/300 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/300 - 1/2000. Antigen retrieval is recommended.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/2000.|
- FunctionThis is one of the several different receptors for 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin), a biogenic hormone that functions as a neurotransmitter, a hormone, and a mitogen. This receptor is a ligand-gated ion channel, which when activated causes fast, depolarizing responses. It is a cation-specific, but otherwise relatively nonselective, ion channel.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the brain cortex, in the caudate nucleus, the hyppocampus, the thalamus and the amygdala. Detected in the kidney and testis as well as in monocytes of the spleen, small and large intestine, uterus, prostate, ovary and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ligand-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.9) family. 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor (TC 1.A.9.2) subfamily. HTR3B sub-subfamily.
modificationsN-glycosylation required for membrane localization.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Presumably retained within the endoplasmic reticulum unless complexed with HTR3A.
- 5 HT3 B antibody
- 5 HT3B antibody
- 5 HTR3B antibody
- 5 hydroxytryptamine 3 receptor B subunit antibody
- 5 hydroxytryptamine receptor 3B antibody
- 5 hydroxytryptamine serotonin receptor 3B antibody
- 5-HT3-B antibody
- 5-HT3B antibody
- 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 3B antibody
- 5HT3B_HUMAN antibody
- 5HTR3B antibody
- HTR3B antibody
- Serotonin gated ion channel subunit antibody
- Serotonin receptor 3B antibody
References for Anti-5HT3B receptor antibody (ab101754)
ab101754 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.