Anti-5HT3B receptor antibody (ab115023)
- Product nameAnti-5HT3B receptor antibodySee all 5HT3B receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to 5HT3B receptor
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Synthetic peptide: C-QEDIENDKRSFLND, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 187-200 of Rat 5HT3B receptor (NP_071525.1)
- Positive controlRat brain lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 99% Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab115023 was purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115023 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).|
- FunctionThis is one of the several different receptors for 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin), a biogenic hormone that functions as a neurotransmitter, a hormone, and a mitogen. This receptor is a ligand-gated ion channel, which when activated causes fast, depolarizing responses. It is a cation-specific, but otherwise relatively nonselective, ion channel.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the brain cortex, in the caudate nucleus, the hyppocampus, the thalamus and the amygdala. Detected in the kidney and testis as well as in monocytes of the spleen, small and large intestine, uterus, prostate, ovary and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ligand-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.9) family. 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor (TC 1.A.9.2) subfamily. HTR3B sub-subfamily.
modificationsN-glycosylation required for membrane localization.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Presumably retained within the endoplasmic reticulum unless complexed with HTR3A.
- 5 HT3 B antibody5 HT3B antibody5 HTR3B antibody
- 5 hydroxytryptamine 3 receptor B subunit antibody5 hydroxytryptamine receptor 3B antibody5 hydroxytryptamine serotonin receptor 3B antibody5-HT3-B antibody5-HT3B antibody5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 3B antibody5HT3B_HUMAN antibody5HTR3B antibodyHtr3b antibodySerotonin gated ion channel subunit antibodySerotonin receptor 3B antibody
Anti-5HT3B receptor antibody images
Anti-5HT3B receptor antibody (ab115023) at 0.1 µg/ml + Rat brain lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
References for Anti-5HT3B receptor antibody (ab115023)
ab115023 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.