Anti-67kDa Laminin Receptor antibody [SPM278] (ab52977)
- Product nameAnti-67kDa Laminin Receptor antibody [SPM278]See all 67kDa Laminin Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SPM278] to 67kDa Laminin Receptor
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Small cell lung carcinoma N592 live cells
- Positive controlHuman breast carcinoma
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab52977 was purified from ascitic fluid.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSPM278
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52977 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/25. Antigen retrieval requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for the assembly and/or stability of the 40S ribosomal subunit. Required for the processing of the 20S rRNA-precursor to mature 18S rRNA in a late step of the maturation of 40S ribosomal subunits. Also functions as a cell surface receptor for laminin. Plays a role in cell adhesion to the basement membrane and in the consequent activation of signaling transduction pathways. May play a role in cell fate determination and tissue morphogenesis. Acts as a PPP1R16B-dependent substrate of PPP1CA. Also acts as a receptor for several other ligands, including the pathogenic prion protein, viruses, and bacteria.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S2P family.
modificationsAcylated. Acylation may be a prerequisite for conversion of the monomeric 37 kDa laminin receptor precursor (37LRP) to the mature dimeric 67 kDa laminin receptor (67LR), and may provide a mechanism for membrane association.
Cleaved by stromelysin-3 (ST3) at the cell surface. Cleavage by stromelysin-3 may be a mechanism to alter cell-extracellular matrix interactions.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm. Nucleus. 67LR is found at the surface of the plasma membrane, with its C-terminal laminin-binding domain accessible to extracellular ligands. 37LRP is found at the cell surface, in the cytoplasm and in the nucleus (By similarity). Co-localizes with PPP1R16B in the cell membrane.
- 34/67 kDa laminin receptor antibody37 kDa laminin receptor precursor antibody37/67 kDa laminin receptor antibody
- 37LRP antibody40S ribosomal protein SA antibody67 kDa laminin receptor antibody67LR antibodyColon carcinoma laminin binding protein antibodyColon carcinoma laminin-binding protein antibodyLAMBR antibodyLaminin receptor 1 antibodyLaminin-binding protein precursor p40 antibodyLAMR 1 antibodyLamR antibodyLAMR1 antibodyLBP antibodyLBP/p40 antibodyLRP antibodyLRP/LR antibodyMultidrug resistance associated protein MGr1 Ag antibodyMultidrug resistance associated protein MGr1Ag antibodyMultidrug resistance-associated protein MGr1-Ag antibodyNEM/1CHD4 antibodyp40 antibodyRibosomal Protein SA antibodyrpsA antibodyRSSA_HUMAN antibodySA antibody
Anti-67kDa Laminin Receptor antibody [SPM278] images
Ab52977 at 1/25 dilution staining human breast carcinoma; formalin fixed, paraffin embedded.
References for Anti-67kDa Laminin Receptor antibody [SPM278] (ab52977)
ab52977 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.