Anti-67kDa Laminin Receptor antibody (ab65436)
- Product nameAnti-67kDa Laminin Receptor antibodySee all 67kDa Laminin Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 67kDa Laminin Receptor
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide from a sequence of 67kDa Laminin Receptor common to human, mouse and rat, conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65436 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/3000.
WB: 1/300 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for the assembly and/or stability of the 40S ribosomal subunit. Required for the processing of the 20S rRNA-precursor to mature 18S rRNA in a late step of the maturation of 40S ribosomal subunits. Also functions as a cell surface receptor for laminin. Plays a role in cell adhesion to the basement membrane and in the consequent activation of signaling transduction pathways. May play a role in cell fate determination and tissue morphogenesis. Acts as a PPP1R16B-dependent substrate of PPP1CA. Also acts as a receptor for several other ligands, including the pathogenic prion protein, viruses, and bacteria.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S2P family.
modificationsAcylated. Acylation may be a prerequisite for conversion of the monomeric 37 kDa laminin receptor precursor (37LRP) to the mature dimeric 67 kDa laminin receptor (67LR), and may provide a mechanism for membrane association.
Cleaved by stromelysin-3 (ST3) at the cell surface. Cleavage by stromelysin-3 may be a mechanism to alter cell-extracellular matrix interactions.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm. Nucleus. 67LR is found at the surface of the plasma membrane, with its C-terminal laminin-binding domain accessible to extracellular ligands. 37LRP is found at the cell surface, in the cytoplasm and in the nucleus (By similarity). Co-localizes with PPP1R16B in the cell membrane.
- Entrez Gene: 3921 Human
- Entrez Gene: 100505031 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 16785 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 29236 Rat
- Omim: 150370 Human
- SwissProt: P08865 Human
- SwissProt: P14206 Mouse
- SwissProt: P38983 Rat
- Unigene: 449909 Human
- Unigene: 311972 Mouse
- Unigene: 391708 Mouse
- Unigene: 4071 Mouse
- Unigene: 121972 Rat
- Unigene: 161973 Rat
- Unigene: 999 Rat
- 34/67 kDa laminin receptor antibody
- 37 kDa laminin receptor precursor antibody
- 37/67 kDa laminin receptor antibody
- 37LRP antibody
- 40S ribosomal protein SA antibody
- 67 kDa laminin receptor antibody
- 67LR antibody
- Colon carcinoma laminin binding protein antibody
- Colon carcinoma laminin-binding protein antibody
- LAMBR antibody
- Laminin Receptor 1 antibody
- Laminin-binding protein precursor p40 antibody
- LAMR 1 antibody
- LamR antibody
- LAMR1 antibody
- LBP antibody
- LBP/p40 antibody
- LRP antibody
- LRP/LR antibody
- Multidrug resistance associated protein MGr1 Ag antibody
- Multidrug resistance associated protein MGr1Ag antibody
- Multidrug resistance-associated protein MGr1-Ag antibody
- NEM/1CHD4 antibody
- p40 antibody
- Ribosomal Protein SA antibody
- RPSA antibody
- RSSA_HUMAN antibody
- SA antibody
Anti-67kDa Laminin Receptor antibody images
IHC image of ab65436 staining in human breast carcinoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab65436, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
References for Anti-67kDa Laminin Receptor antibody (ab65436)
This product has been referenced in:
- Jiang P et al. Antibiotics increase gut metabolism and antioxidant proteins and decrease acute phase response and necrotizing enterocolitis in preterm neonates. PLoS One 7:e44929 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 23028687) »