For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3099? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3099 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Conway MJ et al. Mosquito saliva serine protease enhances dissemination of dengue virus into the mammalian host. J Virol 88:164-75 (2014).
- Santilli G et al. Polyphenol E enhances the antitumor immune response in neuroblastoma by inactivating myeloid suppressor cells. Clin Cancer Res 19:1116-25 (2013).
- Orihuela CJ et al. Laminin receptor initiates bacterial contact with the blood brain barrier in experimental meningitis models. J Clin Invest : (2009).
- Akache B et al. The 37/67-kilodalton laminin receptor is a receptor for adeno-associated virus serotypes 8, 2, 3, and 9. J Virol 80:9831-6 (2006).
- Okaji Y et al. Effects of down-regulating the Id genes in human colorectal cancer cells on early steps of haematogenous metastasis. Eur J Cancer 42:668-73 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"