Anti-6X His tag® antibody [33D10.D2] (Biotin) (ab106261)
- Product nameAnti-6X His tag® antibody [33D10.D2] (Biotin)See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [33D10.D2] to 6X His tag® (Biotin)
- Conjugation notes10-20 BAC molecules per Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- Specificityab106261 detects over-expressed proteins containing the 6X His epitope tag. To date, this antibody has reacted with all His tagged proteins so far tested. In western blotting of bacterial extracts, the antibody does not cross-react with endogenous proteins. The antibody recognizes the His-tag (His-His-His-His-His-His) fused to either the amino or carboxy-termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
6X His epitope tag peptide H-H-H-H-H-H conjugated to KLH using maleimide.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number33D10.D2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106261 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 1 kDa.|
- RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
- Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
- HHHHHH tag antibody
- His tag antibody
References for Anti-6X His tag® antibody [33D10.D2] (Biotin) (ab106261)
ab106261 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.