Anti-6X His tag® antibody [4D11] (ab5000)
Publishing research using ab5000? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5000 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Takagi Y et al. Human MTH3 (NUDT18) hydrolyzes the oxidized forms of guanosine and deoxyguanosine diphosphates: A comparison with MTH1 and MTH2. J Biol Chem : (2012). WB . PubMed: 22556419
- Liu C et al. A genome-wide synthetic dosage lethality screen reveals multiple pathways that require the functioning of ubiquitin-binding proteins Rad23 and Dsk2. BMC Biol 7:75 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19909498
- Mitchell LA et al. Investigation of the role of SRC in capacitation-associated tyrosine phosphorylation of human spermatozoa. Mol Hum Reprod 14:235-43 (2008). PubMed: 18245108
- Tyan SW et al. Serum- and glucocorticoid-inducible kinase 1 enhances zif268 expression through the mediation of SRF and CREB1 associated with spatial memory formation. J Neurochem 105:820-32 (2008). PubMed: 18088355
- Blumenthal B et al. The cytotoxic necrotizing factors from Yersinia pseudotuberculosis and from Escherichia coli bind to different cellular receptors but take the same route to the cytosol. Infect Immun 75:3344-53 (2007). PubMed: 17438028
- Boyer F & Dreyer JL Alpha-synuclein in the nucleus accumbens induces changes in cocaine behaviour in rats. Eur J Neurosci 26:2764-76 (2007). PubMed: 18001274
- Göransson O et al. Regulation of the polarity kinases PAR-1/MARK by 14-3-3 interaction and phosphorylation. J Cell Sci 119:4059-70 (2006). PubMed: 16968750
- Al-Hakim AK et al. 14-3-3 cooperates with LKB1 to regulate the activity and localization of QSK and SIK. J Cell Sci 118:5661-73 (2005). WB ; Human . PubMed: 16306228
- Liiv I et al. Epitope mapping of cytochrome P450 cholesterol side-chain cleavage enzyme by sera from patients with autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 1. Eur J Endocrinol 146:113-9 (2002). PubMed: 11751076