Anti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP) (ab3553)
- Product nameAnti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP)See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to 6X His tag® (HRP)
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
Synthetic peptide: HHHHHH conjugated to KLH.
- General notesHIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage buffer50 mM HEPES pH 7.0, 0.1 M NaCl, 0.2% BSA, 0.01% Thimerosal
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3553 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration. 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration. a 1/10000 dilution gave an O.D.= 1.0 in a 15 minute reaction against peptide conjugated to a different carrier than used for anti-peptide purification.|
- RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
- Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibodyHexa His tag antibodyHHHHHH epitope tag antibody
- HHHHHH tag antibodyHis tag antibody
References for Anti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP) (ab3553)
ab3553 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.