Anti-6X His tag® antibody (ab9136)
- Product nameAnti-6X His tag® antibodySee all 6X His tag® primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to 6X His tag®
- SpecificityThis antibody was verified by ELISA against peptide conjugated to BSA(HHHHHH/BSA).
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC/IF, ICC, WB more details
Synthetic peptide: HHHHHH (6-His) conjugated to KLH.
- General notesHIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.2, sodium azide, 0.1%
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntibodies were affinity purified using the peptide immobilized on solid support. Antibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at280 nm of 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9136 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22247289|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
- RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
- Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
- HHHHHH tag antibody
- His tag antibody
Anti-6X His tag® antibody images
ab9136, staining 6X His tag® in VMP001-conjugated nanoparticles by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. An AlexaFluor®488-conjugated anti-goat IgG was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Anti-6X His tag® antibody (ab9136)
This product has been referenced in:
- Moon JJ et al. Enhancing humoral responses to a malaria antigen with nanoparticle vaccines that expand Tfh cells and promote germinal center induction. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:1080-5 (2012). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 22247289) »
- Moon JJ et al. Antigen-displaying lipid-enveloped PLGA nanoparticles as delivery agents for a Plasmodium vivax malaria vaccine. PLoS One 7:e31472 (2012). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 22328935) »