Publishing research using ab18184? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18184 has been referenced in 24 publications.
- Booy EP et al. The RNA helicase RHAU (DHX36) suppresses expression of the transcription factor PITX1. Nucleic Acids Res 42:3346-61 (2014).
- Andresen CA et al. Protein interaction screening for the ankyrin repeats and suppressor of cytokine signaling (SOCS) box (ASB) family identify Asb11 as a novel endoplasmic reticulum resident ubiquitin ligase. J Biol Chem 289:2043-54 (2014). WB
- Lee WP et al. Sentrin/SUMO specific proteases as novel tissue-selective modulators of vitamin D receptor-mediated signaling. PLoS One 9:e89506 (2014). WB
- Guo S et al. Analysis of factors that affect FlgM-dependent type III secretion for protein purification with Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium. J Bacteriol 196:2333-47 (2014).
- Chen L et al. N-terminal phosphorylation of phosphoprotein of vesicular stomatitis virus is required for preventing nucleoprotein from binding to cellular RNAs and for functional template formation. J Virol 87:3177-86 (2013).
- Che X et al. ORF11 protein interacts with the ORF9 essential tegument protein in varicella-zoster virus infection. J Virol 87:5106-17 (2013).
- Tartaglia LJ et al. Molecular cloning, overexpression, and an efficient one-step purification of a5ß1 integrin. Protein Expr Purif 92:21-8 (2013).
- Jung SM et al. Smad6 inhibits non-canonical TGF-ß1 signalling by recruiting the deubiquitinase A20 to TRAF6. Nat Commun 4:2562 (2013).
- Meier M et al. Binding of G-quadruplexes to the N-terminal recognition domain of the RNA helicase associated with AU-rich element (RHAU). J Biol Chem 288:35014-27 (2013). IP
- Panter MS et al. Dynamics of Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Association with the Human Peptide-loading Complex. J Biol Chem 287:31172-84 (2012). WB
- Cojocaru M et al. Transcription Factor IIS Cooperates with the E3 Ligase UBR5 to Ubiquitinate the CDK9 Subunit of the Positive Transcription Elongation Factor B. J Biol Chem 286:5012-22 (2011).
- Rieger ME et al. The embryonic transcription cofactor LBH is a direct target of the Wnt signaling pathway in epithelial development and in aggressive basal subtype breast cancers. Mol Cell Biol 30:4267-79 (2010). EMSA
- Han C et al. Human SCAMP5, a novel secretory carrier membrane protein, facilitates calcium-triggered cytokine secretion by interaction with SNARE machinery. J Immunol 182:2986-96 (2009).
- Chattopadhyay S & Banerjee AK Phosphoprotein, P of human parainfluenza virus type 3 prevents self-association of RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, L. Virology 383:226-36 (2009). WB
- Li W et al. An eIF4E-binding protein regulates katanin protein levels in C. elegans embryos. J Cell Biol 187:33-42 (2009). WB
- Wenz C & Rüfer A Microchip CGE linked to immunoprecipitation as an alternative to Western blotting. Electrophoresis 30:4264-9 (2009).
- Denis H et al. Functional connection between deimination and deacetylation of histones. Mol Cell Biol 29:4982-93 (2009).
- Srinivasan A et al. From the Cover: Quantitative biochemical rationale for differences in transmissibility of 1918 pandemic influenza A viruses. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:2800-2805 (2008).
- Jacobsen LC et al. The secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor (SLPI) and the secondary granule protein lactoferrin are synthesized in myelocytes, colocalize in subcellular fractions of neutrophils, and are coreleased by activated neutrophils. J Leukoc Biol 83:1155-64 (2008). WB
- Chen M et al. Interaction of vesicular stomatitis virus P and N proteins: identification of two overlapping domains at the N terminus of P that are involved in N0-P complex formation and encapsidation of viral genome RNA. J Virol 81:13478-85 (2007).
- Boström P et al. SNARE proteins mediate fusion between cytosolic lipid droplets and are implicated in insulin sensitivity. Nat Cell Biol 9:1286-93 (2007). IP
- Kim WY et al. ZEITLUPE is a circadian photoreceptor stabilized by GIGANTEA in blue light. Nature 449:356-60 (2007). WB
- Hao Z et al. Subcellular localization of CIAPIN1. J Histochem Cytochem 54:1437-44 (2006). ICC/IF
- Hobbs RM et al. Expression of activated MEK1 in differentiating epidermal cells is sufficient to generate hyperproliferative and inflammatory skin lesions. J Invest Dermatol 123:503-15 (2004).