For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Primary antibody notesApproximate Protein Concentration: 2.6 mg/ml.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- Relevance7 Alpha Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase yields deoxycholic acid and lithocholic acid from the 7 alpha dehydroxylation of cholic acid.
- 7 alpha HSDH antibody
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- hdhA antibody
References for Anti-7 Alpha Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase antibody (ab54197)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"