Anti-A1BG antibody [4B5] (ab96480)
- Product nameAnti-A1BG antibody [4B5]See all A1BG primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4B5] to A1BG
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 22-374 of Human A1BG
- Positive control
- A1BG-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4B5
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96480 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- A1B antibody
- A1BG antibody
- A1BG_HUMAN antibody
- ABG antibody
- Alpha 1 B glycoprotein antibody
- Alpha-1-B glycoprotein antibody
- Alpha-1B-glycoprotein antibody
- DKFZp686F0970 antibody
- GAB antibody
- HYST2477 antibody
Anti-A1BG antibody [4B5] images
Anti-A1BG antibody [4B5] (ab96480) at 1/500 dilution + A1BG-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
References for Anti-A1BG antibody [4B5] (ab96480)
ab96480 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.