Anti-A1BG antibody (ab66011)
- Product nameAnti-A1BG antibodySee all A1BG primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to A1BG
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: VTFLLRREGD HEFLEVPEAQ EDVEATFPVH QPGNYSCSYR TDGEGALSEP , corresponding to amino acids 146-195 of Human A1BG
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66011 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- A1B antibody
- A1BG antibody
- A1BG_HUMAN antibody
- ABG antibody
- Alpha 1 B glycoprotein antibody
- Alpha-1-B glycoprotein antibody
- Alpha-1B-glycoprotein antibody
- DKFZp686F0970 antibody
- GAB antibody
- HYST2477 antibody
Anti-A1BG antibody images
Anti-A1BG antibody (ab66011) at 1.25 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa (possible non-specific binding).
References for Anti-A1BG antibody (ab66011)
ab66011 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.