Anti-A1CF antibody (ab83276)
- Product nameAnti-A1CF antibodySee all A1CF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to A1CF
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 2-51 (EAVCLGTCPE PEASMSTAIP GLKKGNNALQ SIILQTLLEK ENGQRKYGGP) of human A1CF (NP_620311).
- Positive controlHepG2 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83276 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:1562500.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential component of the apolipoprotein B mRNA editing enzyme complex which is responsible for the postranscriptional editing of a CAA codon for Gln to a UAA codon for stop in APOB mRNA. Binds to APOB mRNA and is probably responsible for docking the catalytic subunit, APOBEC1, to the mRNA to allow it to deaminate its target cytosine. The complex also protects the edited APOB mRNA from nonsense-mediated decay.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in brain, liver, pancreas, colon and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- DomainThe RRM domains are necessary but not sufficient for binding to APOB mRNA. Additional residues in the pre-RRM and C-terminal regions are required for RNA-binding and for complementing APOBEC1 activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Endoplasmic reticulum. Cytoplasm. Predominantly nuclear where it localizes to heterochromatin. Also cytoplasmic where it is found at the outer surface of the endoplasmic reticulum (By similarity). Shuttles between the nucleus and cytoplasm. May be transported into the nucleus by the nuclear import protein TNPO2/TRN2 or by APOBEC1.
- A1CF antibodyA1CF_HUMAN antibodyACF antibody
- ACF64 antibodyACF65 antibodyApo B RNA editing protein antibodyApobec 1 complementation factor antibodyApobec 1 complementation factor (ACF) (ASP) antibodyAPOBEC 1 stimulating protein antibodyAPOBEC1 complementation factor antibodyAPOBEC1 stimulating protein antibodyAPOBEC1-stimulating protein antibodyAPOBEC1CF antibodyASP antibodyMGC163391 antibodyRP11-564C4.2 antibody
Anti-A1CF antibody images
Anti-A1CF antibody (ab83276) at 1 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa
References for Anti-A1CF antibody (ab83276)
ab83276 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.