Anti-A2B5 antibody [2Q162] (ab68385)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 40% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgM
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2Q162
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68385 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|AP||AP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- RelevanceA2B5 is a cell surface ganglioside epitope expressed in developing thymic epithelial cells, oligodendrocyte progenitors and neuroendocrine cells.
- Cellular localizationCell surface
References for Anti-A2B5 antibody [2Q162] (ab68385)
ab68385 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.