Anti-A2BP1 / Fox1 antibody (ab83574)
- Product nameAnti-A2BP1 / Fox1 antibodySee all A2BP1 / Fox1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to A2BP1 / Fox1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-FoFr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow
Synthetic peptide from within the N terminal amino acids 1-50: MNCEREQLRG NQEAAAAPDT MAQPYASAQF APPQNGIPAE YTAPHPHPAP, of Human A2BP1 / Fox1 (NP_001135805)
- Positive controlMCF7 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83574 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRNA-binding protein that regulates alternative splicing events by binding to 5'-UGCAUGU-3' elements. Regulates alternative splicing of tissue-specific exons and of differentially spliced exons during erythropoiesis.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in muscle and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- A2 BP1 antibodyA2BP 1 antibodyA2BP antibody
- A2BP1 antibodyAtaxin 2 binding protein 1 antibodyAtaxin-2-binding protein 1 antibodyAtaxin2 binding protein 1 antibodyFOX 1 antibodyFox-1 homolog A antibodyFOX1 antibodyHexaribonucleotide binding protein 1 antibodyHexaribonucleotide-binding protein 1 antibodyHRNBP 1 antibodyHRNBP1 antibodyRBFOX1 antibodyRFOX1_HUMAN antibodyRNA binding protein fox-1 homolog 1 antibody
Anti-A2BP1 / Fox1 antibody images
Anti-A2BP1 / Fox1 antibody (ab83574) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk/ PBS) + MCF7 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-A2BP1 / Fox1 antibody (ab83574)
ab83574 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.